By signing up and gaining access to our services, you agree with the Terms and Conditions listed below.
First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing our services. The products you purchase on our website are created by Likes Online Ltd, under the brand of Likes.co. The company is located at: 5 - 7 New Road, Radcliffe, Manchester, M261LS. By signing up to our website, you agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions and that you will be responsible for the compliance with any local laws that are in effect in your region. You cannot continue accessing and using this website if you fail to agree to any of the terms and conditions listed below. Every asset on the website is protected by copyright and trademark law.
• Likes.co does not have any professional connection, through sponsorship or affiliation, to Instagram, Facebook, and any other Instagram third-party partners.
• The services of Likes.co do not aim to harm the INSTAGRAM brand in any way.
• The Likes.co operation is independent and separate from Instagram.
• Likes.io does not take advantage of Instagram’s success and reputation.
• There is no similarity between Likes.co and Instagram trademarks. Both of the domain names, logos, and brands have different ownerships.
In addition to this:
• You are responsible for complying with Instagram’s Terms and Conditions. You purchase the services of Likes.co at your own risk.
• We absolve from the responsibility if your account gets banned or suspended whilst using our services. You are the only one accountable for your actions.
• To enjoy our services, you will need to provide your Instagram login information. Your username and password are not stored, traded, used in a bad faith, or shared with third-party companies.
• Be aware that using our system for the management of your Instagram account, might be the cause of losing your account as there is no official agreement between Instagram and Likes.co.
• By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, we assume that you are familiar with the risks of using our system to manage your Instagram account.
Sign Up Conditions
• Likes.co is intended for users that are 13 years old or older.
• By signing up, you vouch that you are human. Accounts created by bots and other automated systems will be suspended.
• The signing up process is confirmed when you provide a valid email address and submit all the information requested at the signup form.
• Every account is meant to be used by only one user. Accounts shared by multiple users are not allowed. Nevertheless, you can create multiple logins, according to the plan you have purchased.
• Your Instagram login information is your sole responsibility. Likes.io will not be accountable in case of loss or damage to your account.
• The content posted and the rest of the activity of your Instagram account is your responsibility and should comply with Instagram’s Terms and Conditions.
• The free account can only be claimed by a single person or legal entity.
• By using our services, you agree to not use it for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. Under no condition, you will use our services to violate the laws and regulations of your country, including copyright or trademark laws.
• Your account can be terminated only by your initiative. At any time, you can contact the Likes.co support via email to suspend your account.
• If you choose to suspend your account before the end of your paid month, the termination will be effective immediately and you will not be charged for the following month.
• If you choose to suspend your account before the end of your current billing cycle, the termination will take place on the first day of the following cycle. You can access your account, until this date.
Service Modifications and Price Changes
• Our services, as a whole or any parts of them, might be modified, altered, or suspended without prior notice. Likes.co will not take any liability from this alteration.
• The prices of our monthly subscriptions may change without any prior notice from the company. Any relevant information will be posted on the website Likes.co. The new pricing will be in effect from your upcoming paid period and will not apply to your already paid one.
• Likes.co does not hold any responsibility towards its subscribers and third-party companies for the alteration or suspension of its services and the price change.
• You use our products and services at your own risk. You purchase the services “as is” and “as available”, with everything that these terms include.
• The actual number of followers, likes, and comments might differ from the expected number. The effectiveness of our services is affected by the quality and of the uploaded content.
• Our services provide you with traffic from real Instagram users. However, we cannot vouch that you won’t be subjected to spam, fake, or inactive followers. The only way to get rid of them is to remove them by yourself or by using specialized services.
• Likes.co cannot ensure that the services will run continuously, uninterrupted, and error-free.
• The Likes.co customer supper services are available to every user in English via email.
• On the one hand, you are now permitted to modify, adapt, copy or hack the Service, and on the other hand, you are not permitted to modify a third-party website to associate it with Likes.co or our services.
• Any type of abuse (verbal, physical, or written) of any of our customers or employees will be the reason for the immediate suspension of your account.
• By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, we assume that you are fully aware that Likes.co uses the services of third-party hosting partners to provide you with the necessary assets you need to enjoy our services.
• Instagram reserves the right to ask you to confirm your account by a code you will receive via an SMS. Likes.co will not be accountable in the case you don’t receive the said SMS and you are unable to access your account. If this happens, your payment will not be refunded. Instead, you have the possibility of transferring the remaining paid period to another account you own. If you wish to do so, contact our support via email at the address email@example.com.
• Your account might be disabled or limited due to your bandwidth usage. You will not be able to use the services of Likes.co until reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
• Likes.co cannot guarantee that (I) the services will be according to your requirements, (II) the services will run smoothly, without any interruption, and on time, (III) the results might differ from the expected ones, and so they cannot be predetermined with accuracy, (IV) the quality of the services will be as expected, and (V) any issues that appear on the Service will be fixed.
• By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you state that you are fully aware and agree that Likes.co will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages to your data, account, and the rest of your intangible assets.
• Should you have any questions that concern the Terms and Conditions of Likes.in, contact the support via email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You should occasionally check the Terms and Conditions as they may be altered without prior notice.
1. Terms & Conditions: [Terms-of-service applicable to the customers using this website has to be included under this field]
- “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
3. Items/Products/Services Pricing: Inclusion is mandatory.
[Products/Services Pricing and complete description of the goods or services offered need to be available and accessible while the website is being reviewed by the Acquiring RISK & Fraud team.].
4. Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned point.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”. The logo of the accepted cards are to be mentioned on their Homepage and on their Payment check out page.
5. Refund/Return Policy: To be included if refunds are offered to the customer. If not it has to be clearly stated on their website that the refunds will not be provided.
- Recommended statement is “Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”.
6. Address & Contact Details: Inclusion is mandatory.
7. Country of merchant domicile: To be mentioned as UK.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Inclusion is mandatory and should have any one of the below mentioned points.
- “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UK”.
You are not eligible to ask for a refund when the order of our digital products is confirmed. Once our products are sent and delivered, you cannot return them and get a refund. If you encounter any issues in receiving or downloading any of our digital products, please refer to our customer support. Any inquiries about our Refund Policy should be sent via email at the address email@example.com.